THIS EVENT HAS BEEN CANCELLED. IF YOU PURCHASED A TICKET, IT WILL BE REFUNDED SHORTLY.
Which fork? How to sneeze at the table? Napkin nightmares? This event will calm your fears and give you confidence. There's something for everyone to learn, even those who claim to be sophisticated diners.
This interactive dinner will walk you through general etiquette practice with a focus on table manners and the finer points of formal dining. Bring your appetite and your sense of humour. This etiquette boot camp is guaranteed to get you into shape!
Dinner begins at 5:00 p.m. Complimentary return transportation to Aroma
will be provided to guests of the event leaving Alumni Hall at 4:30 p.m.
Soup and Salad:
- Butternut Squash Soup
- Market Salad, mixed greens with julienne carrots, vine tomatoes, white balsamic vinaigrette dressing
Choice of Entrée:
- Roasted Chicken Breast stuffed with spinach and feta, roasted potatoes & fresh vegetables
- Oven Baked Tilapia with an orange citrus butter, saffron rice & fresh vegetables
- Roasted Vegetable Strudel; mixed vegetables, fresh herbs, & chevre in a phyllo crust on a bed of rice
- A variety of Aroma desserts (to include cheesecake, chocolate cake, fresh fruit, etc.)
- Freshly brewed Coffee & Tea
Tickets are $35 in advance. No ticket refunds. Please purchase tickets online by Friday, November 1, 2013.
Please contact Alumni Western if you require information in an alternate format, or if any other arrangements can make this event accessible to you.