String Celebration at
Western’s distinguished full-time string faculty (Annette-Barbara Vogel, violin, Sharon Wei, viola, Thomas Wiebe, cello) will offer chamber music coachings and instrumental masterclasses
to select chamber groups from the GTA and Southern Ontario.
This is a chance for individuals and groups to grow musically, to hear new and
illuminating ideas, and get a taste of Western’s rich musical offerings.
Registration fee per individual: $28.25 ($25.00 + $3.25 HST)
Free bus transportation will be provided for those students coming from
Toronto. A free lunch and dinner will also be offered.
If you are paying by credit card:
- Continue registering through this site.
- Register and pay per individual, not per group.
- Registration deadline with credit card payment is January 16, 2018.
If you are paying by cheque:
- The amount payable is $28.25 times the number of individuals in the group. (Eg: $113.00 for a quartet.)
- Make the cheque payable to Western University.
- Mail the cheque to:
Talbot College Rm 210
London ON N6A 3K7
- Do not continue with this registration site. Email Sasha Gorbasew to inform him of your intent to register.
- The deadline for receipt of cheques is January 31, 2018.
For more information:
E mail Annette-Barbara Vogel (Strings Division
Coordinator) or Sasha Gorbasew (Recruitment Officer, 519-611-2111
ext. 80532), or visit the String Chamber Music Day website.
Western is committed to accessibility for peoples with
disabilities. Please contact us if you
have any particular accommodation requirements or require information in an