The International Student Orientation Day will provide you with important information regarding:
- IESC Programs and Services
- Important Student Information (student cards, meal plan, library cards, printing, shuttle buses)
- Settling in & Getting Around (cell phones, banking, shopping, London Transit)
- Navigating Campus (campus roadmap, student life, environment, health care, campus safety, peer support)
- Key Campus Services
- Important Immigration Information
- Canadian Classroom Basics
- And much more!
International Student Orientation Day also provides a great
opportunity to meet IESC staff, volunteers, and other new international
students from around the world!
12:00 PM Lunch will be available
1:00 PM to 3:00 PM Information relevant to all new international and exchange students will be presented
3:00 PM to 4:00 PM Information relevant to only graduate students will be presented; undergraduate and exchange students may leave at this time.
Exchange students must attend the Exchange Orientation on Sunday, January 7th from 1:00 to 3:00 PM in the International and Graduate Affairs Building, 2nd floor, Chu Centre.